MSB 1.29% $1.18 mesoblast limited

Without getting soppy, I appreciate your comments....

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Without getting soppy, I appreciate your comments. Thanks...divergent views are what makes a market!UOTE="madamswer, post: 16204928, member: 167466"]I shall take a sabbatical...life's too short to be subjected to inane twisting of one's actual statements.

@thecouncilgritter,

I know we have locked horns so the following might have little resonance with you, but do me the favour of at least giving it just some modest consideration:

That you are electing to withhold your contribution from this forum - irrespective of the circumstances - will be a great loss of a valuable resource to many MSB investors, and would -be investors.

For your viewpoints, while strident, I have found to be grounded either in superior technical fact, or on the basis of defensible logic (even if that logic I have found disagreeable).

Most importantly, even though you have only expressly agreed with me on the solitary occasion, your broad judgment on issues appear to be balanced and objectively cast.

Yours is the exact sort of impartial, yet interested and engaged, opinion that these threads need in order to counter the blinkered (and dangerous, I think) cheer-leading that has pervaded the MSB story for a very long time.

To that end, even if you never agree with anything I ever post again, I offer an impassioned exhortation for you to remain active on the MSB threads.

Because I am very certain that many readers here (and probably those that are the least vocal) benefit inordinately from your insights.

Otherwise, if you do disengage permanently, I note that you would not be the first voice of reasoned analysis that has been, as you say, "left cold" by the assortment of conspiracies and, thereby, been bullied into submission.

Respectfully, I ask you to stick around.

And, at the risk of purporting to speak on behalf of others, I suspect there are many followers of MSB that would find themselves (and probably for the first, and last, time) in full agreement with me in my somewhat emotional appeal.[/QUOTE]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.015(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.20 $1.15 $4.551M 3.886M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 98246 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 19079 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.