MSB 4.69% $1.45 mesoblast limited

Mesoblast Company Update - Webcast and Forward Thoughts, page-12

1. 4,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5498
    I agree with almost everything you mentioned here.

I think the webcast language from SI is that mesoblast will try and offer to do a phase 4 trial or nothing at all to the FDA, because they are expecting to expand into COVID before GVHD now thanks to the CRL, and so the company focus need to shift to bulk manufacturing and to make use of the sales force for COVID probably before GvHD.

I sent msb an e-mail today regarding the ODAC brief page 58 info on TNFR1 link - because I can see this is basically the enabler for the FDA that allows them to ignore the past results, which I think they have disregarded and or not understood. I suggested they do the same analysis from all of the lots if the data is available to show clinically meaningful results are linked to TNFR1 levels in all the trials from all lots, even if the trial failed and regardless of age or severity. IMO that is the only play at the Type A meeting, unless JCR pharma can supply TNFR1 data for treatment against adults... that would also help hugely too as additional data I think

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.45
Change
0.065(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.50 $1.38 $7.016M 4.856M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10425 $1.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 44243 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.