MSB 1.01% 98.0¢ mesoblast limited

IMO the significant magnitude of the therapeutic effect for...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663
    IMO the significant magnitude of the therapeutic effect for participants meeting response markers thresholds seen with Rem-L (aGvHD - MAP score via two biomarkers --- overall survival) and RexL (CHF - CRP biomarker and/or diabetics/ishemics/LVAD --- decrease MACE) will play an important role in awarding an Accelerated Approval (or unconditional approval).

Also the unmet medical need (Rem-L for paediatrics 12 years and under for aGvHD; and Rex-L as a therapy to halt/slow CHF disease progression via a mechanism other than targeting fluid overload - i.e. targeting inflammation). Also there seems to be no adverse interactions when used on top of SOC and in general demonstrating an excellent safety profile.

Makes a strong case for Accelerated Approval for predefined groups IMO (for both Rem-L and Rex-L). Favourable Benefit to Risk ratio IMO.

Also be aware that the FDA has no jurisdiction to advise on prices to be set my MSB for Rem-L and Rex-L and therefore a cost-effectiveness analysis will not be conducted by the FDA and therefore will not influence their approval decisions. So no risk here. This is a job for the payors (primarily medical insurance companies in the US) and correct me if I am wrong but from memory SI indicated he already has reimbursement deals in place with some major insurers in the US.

The biggest risk of a full rejection IMO is if FDA do not approve potency assays - but from memory SI has more recently announced we have addressed these issues - and has been in active dialogue with FDA. So in short, IMO there is a good chance we may have positive news this year for both Rem-L and Rex-L.

Good luck holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.118B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.01 98.0¢ $4.720M 4.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 171759 98.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 16000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.