MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

MESOBLAST- FUNDAMENTALS discussions, page-219

1. 1,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1396
    I would like to suggest that nobody, including me, ever answers a Sector post from now on.

Please yourself whether or not you put him on ignore. I haven't done so for a long time because his inanities often amuse me (like @Yourjoking's dog and cat) but his recent irrational behaviour makes me reconsider that.

HC is for discussion and exchange. Sector's non-stop stream of vile insults, distortions, misquotes and repeated failure to answer questions does not meet an acceptable standard. His posts clog discussions and distract from rational questions and replies about the science and the finance. He has no respect for any opinion that differs from his.

I admit to the mistake of trying to counter him with reason and ridicule. Nothing works. He evades every argument against him with insults and non-sequiturs. I have wasted a lot of my time, and yours. No more.

I am not suggesting a censorship. That is not possible anyway, as long as he does not offend against HC rules (which often does occur anyway).

What I am pleading for is for everybody to recognise that engaging with him inflames the situation. The more success MSB has, the more pointed and accurate our counters to his insults and falsehoods, the worse he gets.

Please, read his stuff if it amuses you, but NEVER reply directly. Do not name him. It is more than enough for us to post our opinions for rational discussion and even argument amongst like minded people. The points we make can stand as refutations of his rubbish without us directly engaging him.

He will continue to post. Much of it will be wrong. Please resist the temptation to make it right. I promise you will fail.
    Last edited by benelong: 25/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.