MSB 0.52% 96.5¢ mesoblast limited

Hi Mike, thanks for that. So sorry to hear about your suffering....

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2997
    Hi Mike, thanks for that. So sorry to hear about your suffering. Have you looked into the work of Wolfgang Lutz MD? If not, just to let you know he treated 200 of the worst patients who had failed all lines of conventional medication (not a naturopath as he used drugs where necessary) and got a 90% cure rate with low carb nutrition; he also used the same diet in diabetes. There's a lot of prejudice about low carb nutrition because of Atkiins and Lutz in his bestseller 'Life Without Bread' (a small amount of bread is actually allowed) explains where Atkins went wrong. Lutz also published in 5 peer-reviewed journals and wrote to every Crohn's Colitis society in the world.

There's also the Specific Carbohydrate Diet (the original Celiac Diet) but it's very hard to do and a lot of effort in preparation. Ellaine Gottschall's book gives and overview of this.

I certainly agree with you about current treatments prolonging diseases but I see that changing, though. Mainstream medicine has been under ferocious attack from health activists based in the USA for at least as long as I've been researching (a decade) and I remember reading a book published well before that where the author writes that any gastroenterologist not considering dysbiosis as a major factor in IBD should be struck off! That would be pretty much all of them...There was fierce resistance to Borody's work on fecal transplant but thinking is now that IBD is now not an autoimmune disease but an autoimmune reaction to a bacterial antigen.

I hope some of this is helpful and that you find relief. I wish you all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $1.101B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.5¢ 99.5¢ 96.0¢ $2.283M 2.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29300 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.