MSB 1.49% $1.02 mesoblast limited

Re "Thanks for this astute observation mtom - I note some...

1. 7,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Re "Thanks for this astute observation mtom - I note some conversation on this topic yesterday from which I gather that Adam works for a company in the shorting business."

Wow.. judge and jury in the kangaroo court of HC. Because someone posts something on a website doesn't mean it is immediately true, you're comfortable with that as a working model - no?

Re "I think it would be proper for him to disclose to all Hot Copper readers how much of his time he spends shorting Mesoblast - or to reassure us otherwise"

@dingle what more information do you need to gather after you've read the many comments such as these from madamswer

"When the science is bringing in the cash (not on a one-off basis, but on a sustainable, recurring basis), that's when I will join you as a shareholder"?

"Yes, indeed, short-selling is very dangerous which is why I - as someone with an aversion to investing in situations in which there exists a risk of permanent capital impairment - do not do so.
    "

Given that you believe spurious accusations about an individual posted without any proof at all, the 2 comments above (amongst many others made) should answer your questions. Yes, he could still be misleading us all, (I'd say very unlikely) but it's the best you're going to get.
    Last edited by aatisket: 19/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
0.015(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.164B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.04 94.0¢ $11.76M 11.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 206912 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 37637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.