MSB 1.49% $1.02 mesoblast limited

Last post regarding submission of MSB trial results for peer...

1. 14,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Last post regarding submission of MSB trial results for peer review. I agree with the assessment of the website where I found this latest sample of information on that it is "case closed and only trial results matter" specifically in relation to whether or not MSB regularly submits trial results for peer review. I have found numerous articles, from numerous years referencing MSB trial results undergoing peer review. I make no statement regarding the conclusions made, positive or otherwise regarding effectiveness of their product but simply refute only a statement questioning the frequency of submission of trial results by MSB for peer review.

Original statement @hottuna :
    Personally, given he's been right about the trials I'm prepared to listen to his concerns on the science as well - especially given the lack of peer reviewed literature, multiple post hoc analyses published with meaningless p-scores and data omission - but frankly it doesn't really make much difference given the poor results to date, massive funding requirements and lack of interest from partners.

I still cannot speak for the legitimacy of the websites that I find information on, however in this instance I  have a very high level of confidence in the legitimacy of the peer review journal their information was submitted to. Whilst browsing google, my own research, do your own. Feel free to disagree.

Website (again, please take note that the year given is 2012):
    http://www.biotechdaily.com.au/media/editorials/BD Biotech Daily Dec 20 Year In Review.pdf

Paragraph 13:
    The next day Mesoblast republished a University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center phase I/II trial showing that expanding cord blood using Mesoblast’s mesenchymal stromal cells was safe and effective. The data was published in the New England Journal of Medicine, described by some as the single most prestigious journal in clinical research. Biotech Daily believes this debate is now closed and from here, only trial results matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
0.015(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.164B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.04 94.0¢ $11.76M 11.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 206912 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 37637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.