MSB 0.93% $1.09 mesoblast limited

‘Longish’-time reader, first time poster. My question is...

1. 14,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    ‘Longish’-time reader, first time poster. My question is directed to @aatisket @madamswer and to a lesser extent @travelightor if you care to take the time to answer. I am interested in your attitude toward this commodity. Relating to the technology or science behind Mesoblast stem cells, do you believe they categorically do not work at all, i.e. Mesoblast is a complete sham selling Disallowed or are you of the belief that their stem cells 'work' but just are not convinced by the degree of benefit they state in their updates? With the business itself, would you prefer to see Mesoblast fail outright and disappear as in ceasing to operate (not bought out) or would you prefer to see that they succeed and become a 'world leader' providing outstanding medical care?

I'm looking to gauge your motivation because I cannot seem to get past the same thought wherever I read through the significant amount of commentary and that is to invest so much time in discussion involving a commodity that you do not own strikes me as odd (I am assuming your 'not held' status is accurate). As I live in Austria I miss the majority of the trading day and thus the live commentary that goes along with it. In trying to catch up there is often a long list of new comments to wade through. I am invested in this stock and the time demand to go through all the comments for anything relevant is, as I would say in German, 'Mühsam'. It takes enough time to research and keep pace with the handful of investments I have, let alone spend a significant amount of time in forums on investments I do not.

This isn't an attempt to trample out any 'negative' perspectives, a 'negative' perspective I welcome whilst living in an echo chamber I do not. Such alternative views give me points to research to double check my 'strategy' so that is not my issue. Shorting is also not my issue, shorting is all part of the investment game and to be honest I would understand your motivation better if that was your goal to drive the price down to increase your shorting win, more so than simply the joy of commenting. This is not an attack of your perspective or your opinion and I am not trying to discourage commenting in an open forum. I also couldn't care less if your hope is that MSB fails simply because their success or failure will not depend on either of us and my investment timeframe will see either I am wrong or right with my bet. I am simply interested in your motivation to spend so much time on the MSB thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.010(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $1.244B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.10 $1.05 $4.880M 4.545M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54894 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 24700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.010 ( 0.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.07 $1.10 $1.05 1011230
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.