MSB 1.34% $1.51 mesoblast limited

Mesoblast hit with 4th shareholder class action, page-38

1. 1,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 499
    Are you trying to class action Ecool or the company? Your argument doesn't make sense. And it comes at a curious time during the recent price action.

I don't know if people still think the US class action was a success. It certainly was for the lawyers who would of got a significant chunk of the 2 million insurance paid settlement but the remainder would have been split between the dozen or so people who joined.

Ecoool is not MSB, nor is he the FDA. Ecoool did not cause the price rise after the GVHD BLA submission or covid Ards EAP success at Mount Sinai. He didn't cause the drop after the ODAC agenda release, and he didn't cause the rise at odacs success.

If the FDA did not historically vote against the ODAC committee you'd be laughing all the way to the bank.

Nor did he design the Ards, CLBP, CHF and crohns trials. (which are still each arguably a success in their own right).

It is unlikely he is apart the multiple funds lending to shorters shorting msb to 9% - that doesn't fit the pump/dump narrative. These guys are probably the ones who pocketed your large sum of money as you sold, depending on when you sold.

If you feel you were easily led by Ecoool don't then inturn be easily led by those who have exclusively pushing the FUD agenda here for multiple years. One dude here is even pretending to be a Dr to pretend there is substance behind his arguments.

Something that is also never talked about is that Ecoool was always able to articulate the possible downsides better than the most vocal of downrampers here. When the price was $5 he was still saying that he valued gvhd at $2 to $3. He talked about the potential value of CHF and CLBP on top of that - usually with the stipulation 'if successful'. I don't get why people are blaming him as though the potential downsides weren't obvious.

It's a biotech company in an industry that notoriously has high initial costs, high risks of failure and high rewards. MSB has not failed yet, high rewards are still on the table.

The facts have not changed regarding the potential upsides of remestemcel and rexlemestrocel. The time lines have changed, the potential of each indication has not. Heck, they even now have the former FDA deputy chief of Vaccine Research and Review on the board who played apart in the covid vaccine fda approvals:

“I have followed Mesoblast’s development programs closely and am very much looking forward to help guide the company as it brings its lead products to the market." - Dr. Philip Krause.

I'm sorry you didn't get instant gratification when jumping on the tail in of 30 years of research and feel it all ended with the CRL but I don't feel there it is reasonable to blame an individual, whether a pumper or msb enthusiast, for your decisions.

By all means - do what you want. I just thought I would share my thoughts. No intention to offend so I hope nothing reads that way. Apologies if it does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.51
Change
0.020(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.724B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.57 $1.58 $1.41 $18.15M 12.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3418 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.51 24361 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.