MSB 0.51% 97.5¢ mesoblast limited

@LearningEachDay,Good morning it’s 5.20 am first coffee, see...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    @LearningEachDay,
    Good morning it’s 5.20 am first coffee, see Market for Mesoblast down and once again I can tell that those with nothing invested and nothing sensible to say have oozed out once again. I don’t know what they are saying as I have them on ignore generally. Not all, @alhambra usually compiles thoughtful posts.
    We wait, nothing has changed. We know what paths to take, we move along. We will make more money without Novartis on board (imo) as we will not have to share. However it will I expect force us to concentrate on SR GvHD and perhaps CLBP as I expect the Opioid benefit will only require a short confirmatory trial. EUA for Covid will of course run a coach and horses through all of that.
    It is all speculation, we wait and time will make it all clear. I say time, as the science shows it is obvious that Mesoblast imo will be successful. But we will have to deal with the ooze posts until then. I simple “ignore button”,everyone can make their own choice how they deal with them.
    So that brings me on to the real reason for replying to your post on a thread that is “dead”, which is appropriate. “Tits up”! To describe which way they would be pointing when we are all in our coffin. IE “dead”.
    It is now used in England also to describe when something goes wrong beyond salvage.
    In the big picture, this “wait period” is very short. Wish those with options well. Fingers crossed for this month. But as said if we are patience, we don’t have to cross anything. Science, science, science!
    regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.124B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 96.0¢ $2.182M 2.238M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 121341 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 55859 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.