MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

Mesoblast in Freefall, page-307

1. 1,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3164
    @Lianeisme

this thread contains an enormous quantity of off-topic flaming and baiting.

You may inadvertently do yourself some mental harm merely by reading the outrageous content of some posts. IMO the posters involved operate collectively/ collaboratively but are quintessentially self-indulgent/ narcissistic. In many cases they do little to hide their hatreds, or twisted bitterness, or the fact that they intend to contribute nothing to the welfare of any MSB shareholder. Some go so far as to cloak their intent, hide their profile from scrutiny and rationalise their outpourings of bile and vitriol as 'education' or 'helping others know the truth'. Often they employ logical fallacies to avoid being made accountable, or to give the appearance of acting reasonably.

No doubt you will have seen much of this yourself.

Can I suggest that you shift threads, leave this one behind & look elsewhere for truly thoughtful comment on the matters that concern you. I doubt there is anything for you here.

Here's a link that you may find worth following: Post #: 47664114 @gerzensee initiated the thread and maintains the direction of the thread. You'll note the price at the time he originally posted. The ups and downs are always there with biotech stocks prior to break-even.

Hope this helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $21.32M 17.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5460 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.