MSB 12.2% $1.52 mesoblast limited

Beg to disagree there. Reality check. First there was the famous...

1. 812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Beg to disagree there. Reality check. First there was the famous Ecoool2 post and the Wombat77 post and all the other super-informed posts, ddwn going on and on every waking moment, Sec and Barman ruining every thread. Cato confusing everyone, Pledge talking in another dimension. The Mel video, the discussion groups online, the Fierce Award ffs. You would have been crazy not to invest in September 2020. It was exciting stuff for sure

Listening to the fantastic and inspiring ODAC presentation, people whose children were saved, a child who himself became a doctor, tears rolled, a vote was strangely changed to 9-1. We were all on a roll to the promised land. Hey, let's guess our opening price post EUA, median $9.30. Well there's no point going on after that really

But that changed vote and Heinrichs obvious conflict of interest made me a little edgy about what was to unfold

Only ONE poster, @Stocklock, made an accurate assessment the night before the decision, and I didn't sleep so easily after that. Even that poster partially dismissed their assessment as overly cautious. Turns out it was not even half the debacle that followed

A shambles and a disgrace from all concerned really, including ourselves. Eyes are opened now, health is a very dirty business indeed

Long, but no longer strong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.