MSB 1.49% 99.5¢ mesoblast limited

Mesoblast in Freefall, page-840

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Decency and Cruelty,

I’m nobody to give moral lessons.

But what I see around is really disgusting.

I deeply dislike this behaviour of some posters that come every single day and bash the company, mock the holders and in an absolutely cruel manner laugh of their decision (poor or smart) did in the past when different set of info was available.

A human being is not an crazy animal that takes pleasure of others suffering and extract some good feelings bashing,,dminishing, dishonouring, other people opinions and past decisions.

It is a complete different set to disagree of some valuations, or conclude for sell (or buy) than come obsessively here and in a daily basis just cause more embarrassment to people ,that for sure, at that stage are concern , exausted of so many years trying make money or at least recover part of loss.

shame on you, and let me tell you something else.

People can lose money. But money we can recover.

Honour and decency not !

Cato

note- i hope this daily haters just stop and give up
    of such behaviour and yes express their nay views but respectfully and keeping in mind in the other side of screen exist a person, an entrepreneur, a mum or dad, a doctor, a simple investor, an accountant, a cleric etc et. But in all cases a good person , not a thief or a raper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.02 $1.02 99.5¢ $2.005M 1.991M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14424 99.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 63643 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.