MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Mesoblast Pale Ale, page-21

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Hi @Kodboy123,

I would encourage everyone to check a post that I wrote last time he decided to contribute to the CLBP thread. Its is Post #: 51138387. I mention it as @Kodboy123 has yet to respond when his claims of expertise are challenged. If you read that one first, then this reply will/might make sense.

I admit, that judging from your recent asinine contributions, I may have misjudged your "wit", but I would like to cling on for as long as possible to the idea that your posts are at least amusing, to mitigate the obvious pap.

As to your last post with the dates that the share price dropped. Assuming the dates you gave are correct.

If you were to apply some of your self claimed knowledge to analyse these falls and their implications (I do not rate "loose shirt" as analysis), you might argue (as I suspect all the shareholders who are holding for the long term do) that the scientific data that has been extracted, (with we suspect further to come) is the reason why that the share price only fell as far as it did.
    Therefore if you believe in the data, then shortly the volatility will be dramatically the other way. So for those shareholders who hold through this volatility and sell further down the line. Well I expect we might be able to rustle up an amusing bottle or two of a decent champagne instead of a bottle of pale ale as represented on this thread. If you are old enough to drink, I am sure no one would begrudge you a glass, especially me and especially if you come back to me on my original post #: 51138387.

Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.