MSB 0.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Mesoblast Phase 2 Trial Results Show Early and Durable Effects of Single Mesenchymal Precursor Cell, page-172

1. 7,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Re
    "Other than try to talk it down of course and we already have @hottuna and @madamswer well and truly on that don't we. Oh and me apparently."

Well,yes, they both bring a more sober view to proceedings. In the case of hottuna today, I believe the majority of comments sent his way are, in cricketing terms, just juicy half-volleys to be thrashed to the boundary.

There is nothing conclusive about the phase 2 trial, the numbers are too small and the confusion of numbers involved and the delay in results just create uncertainty. The company have put the usual positive outlook to it, can't fault them there, they've been doing that for many years.

In the end, if a partner is willing to run with this, then great. If not, how will it be financed? Simple answer is, it won't be.

So, much as I enjoy (seriously I do) the debate, the big issue for me now is a partner, preferably a partner without a massive debt hanging over them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.5¢ 98.5¢ 96.0¢ $2.168M 2.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 86854 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.