MSB 2.89% $1.25 mesoblast limited

Mesoblast Q4 Update.... OTAT Imminent!

1. 4,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5493
    After listening to the Si interview yesterday ....... a few facts came out that put some of the rumors here to bed.

1. Mesoblast is meeting with the FDA on OTAT this month - November, that doesn't mean we will be updated this month on how it went, they may wait for the official minutes again..... then again maybe they will update.
    2. That means..... in my opinion Novartis announcement is not far behind. Remember we needed OTAT before we could even start the Novartis funded ARDS trial or know what it would look like, or even if the FDA would accept the manufacturing.
    3. MSB HAS NOT got a partner for CHF, except for Tasly, and they mentioned they are looking for a commercial partner, sales and marketing to cardiologists - so probably a company that is already a leading cardiology company. .. there are quite a few options here.
    4. MSB HAS NOTyet had the Q4 meeting with FDA about CHF.
    5. MSB has inventory and a commercial team in place to distribute for GvHD now, and are ready to commercialize pending a good FDA meeting.
    6. MSB has a Pathway towards an Emergency Use Authorization for Covid ARDS.
    7. MSB is in the FINAL THRONGS of the major partnership with Novartis that hopefully will close shortly.
    I know that has been said before, but they are about to have the OTAT result in less than 12 days, which paints the pathway needed for Novartis to run the ARDS trial..... I suspect they are awaiting this meeting, and if OTAT is good, I think Novartis will pony up, and that will cause a BIG RISE in the SP just in time for Christmas just like last year - my opinion. This is one of those binary things..... if OTAT goes south too, I think Novartis will Bail and closing conditions will not be met. That is only my guess though. Loose big / Win big
    8. According to the CEO - over the next 12 to 14 months they are well cashed up with their current cash. In addition they are refinancing their debt facility which will free up another 50 to 60 million dollars, and on top of that they expect to close a contract with another major pharma partner that will bring in a substantial amount that will keep them going for another 2 - 2.5 years. - Could be Novartis, Grunenthal - or someone completely new? Back Pain?
    Sooooooo close people....Well done Si, and I hope they kick some ass at the OTAT !

Come ooooon Green Days !!!!!!!!!

Last edited by dachopper: 19/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.