MSB 2.17% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Mesoblast recent selloff unwarranted, page-7

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    The good news is that the AUD is up almost 1% (percent), .006 cents since Market Close yesterday, so the benefit of currency exposure comes into play, if MESO.NAS is driving the price instead of the locals (MSB.ASX). If and only If. This is still unclear.
    In which case, add 1% to last night's NY Close, and do the conversion.
    The stock is at low of day now (1.5), indeed the lowest  since re-quoting after the halt.
    I hope people listened to me recently about "bargain hunting" aka  "catching a falling knife"....the hands getting bloodier day by day....a vivid image.
    Personally, I am no longer a holder, having sold, and saved what capital I had left, and have no vested interest (nor am I short, tho logic dictates that's the obvious thing to be doing...if one has such an Account. I cannot short in a Super Fund..law of the Land)...not eve Margin is permitted), but did stay up late last night and report the MESO open. I still follow the company.
    There another slogan:
    "What's more important than the return on your capital is he return of your capital".

One can always buy in later, on definitive signs of a reversal , and not a dead cat bounce (see uploaded image).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.025(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.16 $1.11 $7.363M 6.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 94863 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 5000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.