MSB 6.45% $1.16 mesoblast limited

Re this Oz Federal Court Class Action issue against MSB : Horsky...

1. 1,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Re this Oz Federal Court Class Action issue against MSB : Horsky & Anor v Mesoblast Limited (VID268/2022) – Claims of misrepresentation & not disclosing material to investors etc – Period : Feb 2018 to Dec 2020

My thoughts :

From the Horses mouth “ We have been absolutely transparent the whole time so one would have to make their own assessment”

Then ask yourself - Why would Silviu make a substantial invest at the recent rights issue ? that to me gives an insight into what he believes.

The Company’s half year financials were just released, you can assess Mesoblasts achievements this quarter against what the CEO laid out at the AGM – I know as I was there.

I guess MSB Management are trying their darndest, and I’m told are having ongoing discussions with the FDA which they hope will prove to be fruitful, "The FDA is a bureaucracy, but with very pragmatic new leadership, and one has to be persistent and provide them with what they ask for".

For me that’s comforting to know after that 9:1 ODAC voting fiasco a few years back that decimated the share price, it appears the FDA are solving problems in a sensible way now that suits the conditions that really exist - MSB in my view offer alternative options to meet “unmet needs.”

Why I invested in this Company

Mesoblast is a world leader in developing allogeneic (off-the-shelf) cellular medicines for the treatment of severe and life-threatening inflammatory conditions.

The Company has leveraged its proprietary mesenchymal lineage cell therapy technology platform to establish a broad portfolio of late stage product candidates which respond to severe inflammation by releasing anti-inflammatory factors that counter and modulate multiple effector arms of the immune system, resulting in significant reduction of the damaging inflammatory process.

Mesoblast has a strong and extensive global intellectual property portfolio with protection extending through to at least2041 in all major markets.

The Company’s proprietary manufacturing processes yield industrial scale, cryopreserved, off-the-shelf, cellular medicines. These cell therapies, with defined pharmaceutical release criteria, are planned to be readily available to patients worldwide.

Mesoblast is developing product candidates for distinct indications based on its remestemcel-L and rexlemestrocel-L allogeneicstromal cell technology platforms.

Remestemcel-L is being developed for inflammatory diseases in children and adults including steroid refractory acute graft versus host disease, biologic-resistant inflammatory bowel disease, and acute respiratory distress syndrome.

Rexlemestrocel-L is in development for advanced chronic heart failure and chronic low back pain. Two products have been commercialized in Japan and Europe by Mesoblast’s licensees, and the Company has established commercial partnerships in Europe and China for certain Phase 3 assets.

So when l filter thru the negative noise in Hot Copper posts I just re-read the above - Mesoblast is a paradigm shift in medical treatment and l believe in it.

ST

Last edited by Showtime: 02/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
0.070(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.20 $1.11 $20.88M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 59978 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 34019 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.15
  Change
0.070 ( 5.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.12 $1.20 $1.12 3733217
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.