MSB 1.40% $1.09 mesoblast limited

Hi Lopez,Yes there is a planned HF meeting this quarter with the...

1. 1,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 638
    Hi Lopez,

Yes there is a planned HF meeting this quarter with the FDA.

Definitely more news to drop in that HF therapy space over the next couple of months and could easily be a decent pop there.

We are at the pointy end of so many MSB therapies and any one for various reasons can generate news with a large POP.

Some of the reasons for known and unknown breaking news are that the FDA management has changed and are more supportive of novel cell therapies which is now clearly assisting MSB progress. I am very keen to see how more supportive they can be at each new meeting!

I agree with you also that MSB are looking close to success and what will the SP be in the near future and some tough decisions to be made for how content you are as an investors as to when you take some or all of the chips off the table. It’s been a long hard road to this point.

But…

As I just mentioned the FDA management has changed, there various signs now that they are now being fair and supportive of MSB….that is important to think about and assess….as what we thought were always years of trials, could they in fact follow their new policies more closely and hand out Accelerated Approvals for more therapies than we had anticipated, which in turn brings in starting revenues sooner than we all thought …I would hate to wait near 10 years, then start to cash out into a much more accepting FDA over the next 12 to 24 months that accelerates the SP much more than I anticipated.

It’s a conundrum really. But the first approval derisks the MSB platform considerably so therefore we should be hesitant to sell/sell out as we are dealing with a while new company proposition and much lower risk rating at that point as MSB’s development, methodologies and life savings therapies are qualified real and endorsed.

The next chapter does really start then….how can we really start selling then….that is the hard question and risk lies in our own individual decision making.

Lot’s of thinking ahead……

DYOR and not financial advice.

Last edited by Fastback6666: 20/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.015(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.12 $1.08 $11.51M 10.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17804 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 230637 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.015 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.12 $1.08 1937390
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.