MSB 5.12% $1.39 mesoblast limited

Mesoblast stock(rock)-take March 2024, page-224

1. 15,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5726
    Like I said in my original post …. I happily disclose my Mesoblast sells / profitable trades at the prices they were done at - I have nothing to hide and a win is a win …. that is probably why Mesoblast owes me nothing / free carry because I am willing to take some profits at certain times … you prefer to hold for the big pay day, which hasn’t worked out that well for you to date but each to their own … good luck with that - as I have stated, we have plenty in the vault (our Super accounts) to cash in on any big Mesoblast wins should they arrive again like we did in 2020 @$5.28

I would happily sell some more Mesoblast shares if we go over the $1 mark on good news (BLA resubmission perhaps) ?

As for SRX ….. I’m not going to have a tit for tat argument with you like you do with the docs on here but you didn’t sell SRX for $50 although you did sell some for $4.80…..and you still had it at a buy at $15 a year before it was taken over at $33 …. Post #:9969389 Post #:24769929 …. It’s all on HC for anyone to see

Enjoy your day ….
    Last edited by col69: 22/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.