MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Mesoblast stock(rock)-take March 2024, page-38

1. 1,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3143
    Hi @nippy,

" Small shareholders can actually say NO as well....Why is this lost on people."

This is such an important lesson, and yet a lot of people will tell themselves remorselessly things like that their investment is too important for them to be in control personally, or that the risks just have to be too complicated for them to understand, or that it would take too much time for them to come to grips with concepts of risk and return, etc etc.

The relevant meta-principle was best expressed, IMO, by Jonathan Bach in his timelessly relevant 1999 work, 'Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah''.

Ahem...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6069/6069399-fb176b21fd2fb6d0dc9f9d4530c70c97.jpg
    And yes, I won't be supporting any future M&A efforts - at any time - by those truly 'wonderful' people who only want to help relieve poor, miserable benighted Mesoblast retail shareholders of the emerging value of all their hard-earned risk capital. And yet clutch that risk cheerily to their own bosom.

I'll be making my views known to all and sundry on HC should that particular red flag emerge, and I'd hope everyone else will put their own views forward, as well. And would be prepared to vote for them.

However, I'm not seeing that trigger yet - quite the contrary, with significant holders like CEO Itescu, Dr George and possibly others involved. In listed equities I like to see the consolidation of blocking power in the hands of emotionally-invested working founders along with individuals who can contribute money & effort in limited partnerships, know how to build corporate value, and have seen & received value in their own personal experience from letting a chrysalis or two emerge.

Far better them than those institutional investment players that schedule their lunches with M&A team execs and acquisition fund managers. It's not BigPharma I worry about so much.

Cheers
    Happy Easter, all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.