MSB 1.29% $1.18 mesoblast limited

Mesoblast stock(rock)-take March 2024, page-85

1. 1,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 698
    I just went through and watched some recent posts from small to larger “financial” reporters or alleged experts posting about the MSB share price move up in the last week.

Wow what waste of time they were. Here were their basic comments:

First was ****** - Rise of 70% day for MSB last week - Assumptive and said “looks like that is just shorts covering for that big move up” and laughed.
    (My comment - nope shorts didn’t really move much at all that day as most shorts are already out - did you even check the current short level…no…anything to say about the business …no)

Next Report - Just a volatile stock and oversold, not touching

Next - The new news they got doesn’t really look like a company changing announcement to me.

Next - The substantial holder notice I don’t take much notice of these.

Next - The share price has moved up and I can see it will hit resistance around $1.10 to $1.30 and it will then just be sold off most likely so no don’t bother.

Not one actually did any real analysis on MSB’s business progress, just made a bunch of quick assumptions and talk about the charting.

Nothing actually in depth about the company reported on and that this is the last piece of data in a long multi-stage BLA submission to the FDA over the course of 4 years and that is why some confirmation of this last piece of data being potentially suitable for approval of the product has gathered so much interest. Nothing about the FDA providing four supportive decisions and they were all just announced on the ASX in the last 4 months.

What a load of assumptions and generalisations, be carefully where you get your stock tips that’s for sure. You can’t beat the good old DYOR.

When MSB gets their first approval and just launches to the stratosphere then these alleged financial expert numpties may think …ohh wow maybe I actually should have done 30minutes of analysis and I could have advised with some actual knowledge rather than generalised assumptions…hmm what a shame I missed that one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.015(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.347B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.20 $1.15 $4.551M 3.886M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 98246 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 19079 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.