MSB 3.56% $1.09 mesoblast limited

Looks like  they are more into medical device company. It might...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Looks like  they are more into medical device company. It might suit their portfolio. In addition to this, does they have financial capacity to takeover mesoblast? or they are finding some chinese company for MSB takeover and act as middleman and earn fees or commissions? I don't know. I don't find anything interesting about this story other than similar background  of silvu image and theirs. If MSB takeover meant to happen then it would be likely from Japanese pharmaceutical companies given the favorable regulatory environment and MSB have several product candidates and data from phase 2, to design effective phase 3 trial. In addition to this, IP portfolio. We saw the glimpse of potential of MSB ip portfolio from Tigenix-MSB agreement. Fact that all the american companies, such as Celegne , MNK and to certain extent Teva, all came on Board and decided not to go forward suggest American companies focus are on something else like CART-therapy. If we go through big pharma  annual reports and see their vision, all i see is focusing on oncology, immunology and cancer, nowhere to see regenerative medicine. I've decided to restrain myself  surrounding the expectations about partnership and takeover. However, i do see Mesoblast name on the  report that list the underrader biotech that are potential for takeover target. If so called Big pharma decides to expand their portfolio into regenerative medicine, then undoubtedly MSB will be on top of their list. It's just a guessing game after all.
    Last edited by valueinvesting: 24/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
-0.040(3.56%)
Mkt cap ! $1.247B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.13 $1.09 $3.099M 2.816M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 145664 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 52041 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.