MSB 12.6% $1.52 mesoblast limited

Mesoblast, page-6

1. 15,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5718
    Full Article Link:

https://ipscell.com/2017/08/stem-ce...s-uc-davis-asterias-cynata-mesoblast-viacyte/
    Stem cell therapy review of good news: UC Davis, Asterias, Cynata, Mesoblast, ViaCyte

August 27, 2017 admin Biotech Interview, clinical trials, good news, stem cell biotech

It’s a difficult, but very important road to conclusively prove that an investigational stem cell therapy is both safe and effective in order to get final approval FDA or equivalents in other countries. For this reason, it is beneficial to highlight even small, but positive steps forward including encouraging pre-clinical data.

ViaCyte’s VC-01 post-implant
    Today I’m doing a review of stem cell therapy good news in the clinical path with a focus on biotechs in particular (in alphabetical order), but starting first with news from here at UC Davis.
    UC Davis Veterinary and Medical Schools team up in working to develop a new stem cell treatment for spina bifida with promising preclinical results in bulldogs. This great team includes veterinary surgeon Beverly Sturges, Department of Surgery Chair Diana Farmer, and stem cell researchers Aijun Wang and Dori Borjesson. See remarkable video below of the dogs and then I dive into the biotech news below that.

Mesoblast tells us via a PR that it sees an opportunity ahead for accelerated entry of its MPC-150-IM product for heart disease. I also asked CEO Silviu Itescu about how trials are going at the company and got this quote:
    “Mesoblast is very encouraged by the progress being made in both of the Phase 2b/3 randomized controlled clinical trials using our allogeneic Stro-1/Stro-3 positive immunoselected mesenchymal precursor cells in patients with moderate/severe and end-stage heart failure. These trials build on a foundation of scientific rigor, and we hope that they will confirm the positive clinical signals seen with our technology in previously published controlled Phase 2 trials.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.