MSB 0.00% $1.10 mesoblast limited

Mesoblasted, page-36

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Quantum, I take your point regarding what your technical analysis shows. The analysis may in fact be painting a negative picture. If you were making a decision to buy or not, and all you were using to make the decision was the analysis, then again, I can understand why you would not want to buy MSB shares. I have no scientific analysis that says you should buy MSB stock. There are however other factors (they've all been covered by other posters in some shape or form) that we are taking into account when considering MSB. Here are just some of them again:

1. Limitations of Tech Analysis.
    TA is an extremely useful tool. You could probably make some decent dollars and have decent risk management in place using TA as your decision making basis. However, as we all know, TA is not a one hundred percent accurate predictor of stock performance. The GFC hammered that home.

2. Exogenous variables to TA.
    2.1 The science/technology.
    MSB has a unique technology that its offerings are based on. To put it mildly, we could be looking at a game changer in the medical field.
    2.2 The delivery team.
    We know that a poor management team can result in good science falling by the wayside. In the case of MSB however, the executive are strong and the scientific expertise is strong. Not infallible, no one is, but very strong.
    2.3 External support and belief.
    Cephalon has provided funds to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars. Investments of this size aren't made lightly and without belief.
    Being invited to present at the Goldman Sachs global Health conference is another example of this support - it is a significant event and you don't get invited unless people think you have content worth presenting.

These are just some of the reasons why I think MSB is likely to be even more successful than it is now. You have a genuine, technical analysis basis to say that the stock is not worth purchasing. I am looking at a wider range of factors to argue that it will only get better for MSB. Some early investors are already winners. Time will tell how well MSB does.

As always, do your own research, make your own decisions.

Bigdog, I hear you regarding the global financial malaise. Interesting times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.13 $1.08 $5.380M 4.893M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69437 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 19999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.