MSB 0.00% $1.10 mesoblast limited

Vinn,Just listened to the TEVA presentation by William Marth (...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Vinn,

Just listened to the TEVA presentation by William Marth ( TEVA CEO - Americas)
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Teva-to-Present-at-the-bw-2980353830.html?x=0&.v=5

As you know TEVA are the No 1 Generic pharma in the world moving into biologics and speciality pharma.

William Marth's presentation goes for approx 30 minutes and covers the entire TEVA Business Model and current applications.
    Interesting to note that by 2015 TEVA is aiming for $31bn turnover ( as per their business plan) and there current turnover is $16bn.

The GSach conference facilitator goes on to probe W Marth about the CEPH aqcuisition and admittdely he say's , that whilst he not the best person to answer this question (this would be group CEO Shlomo Yanai - based in Israel), ....he goes on to say how excited they were at the CEPH deal and the branded sales and pipeline that are now part of TEVA.

W Marth then talks about CEPH pipeline (and there are a number of R& D applicationsin the CEPH pipeline - not just MSB's stem cells)and just how COMMITTED Teva is to developing the CEPH pipeline and extracting maximum value from there CEPH aquisition.

W Marth then briefly covers the CEPH pipeline ( including other non-msb applications that I am not familiar with) and then mentions "the promising REVASCOR".

This was the only mention of MSB's technology.

Nice to hear that TEVA are comitted to the CEPH pipeline and just as pleased to know that TEVA will not let any stone unturned in there quest to hit $31bn by 2015.

"the promising REVASCOR"...couldn't have said it better myself....NO HYPE just the FACTS - the MSB way !

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.13 $1.08 $5.380M 4.893M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69437 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 19999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.