RFG 4.11% 7.0¢ retail food group limited

mess of acquisition, page-4

1. 6,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1476
    An interesting piece of news I spotted while reading a little Oaks news, so see what I'm missing since the takeover.

Apartment hotel provider, Oaks Hotels & Resorts, has launched Oaks Bangkok Sathorn, the company’s first property in Thailand and the first in its planned expansion into Asia.

Oaks Bangkok Sathorn is located in the heart of the city’s business and entertainment districts, in a central twin tower precinct offering travellers the option of short and longer stays in fully serviced, spacious, self-contained apartments. Perfect for both leisure and business stays, guests can easily access many of the attractions on offer in this vibrant city.

The 115 apartments are generously proportioned with separate bedrooms, a living area and kitchen in a choice of studio, one, two or three bedroom configurations, ranging from 39 square metres up to 185 square metres. Balconies open to city and river views offering an urban sanctuary above the bustling city to retreat to and relax in at the end of a busy day.

Guests at Oaks Bangkok Sathorn can work out in the gym, enjoy a swim in one of Bangkok’s longest hotel pools, indulge in a spa treatment at Senses Spa, or for the very energetic, play a game of tennis on the onsite court. Dining includes the innovative 100° East all-day dining restaurant and gourmet pizzeria Crust.

Bolding by me. Interesting that Oaks are expanding into Asia and taking at least 1 Crust pizza with them. Does this affect RFG? I don't know for sure, but it sounds like the company RFG is taking over.

I don't hold RFG any more, but my mother does on my recommendation. I still like RFG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.