CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Will journalists and CNP shareholders stop putting the CNP woes...

1. 18,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    Will journalists and CNP shareholders stop putting the CNP woes out as CER woes. THEY ARE NOT. The biggest problem CER has is its ties to CNP. They are seperate businesses and by company law they are seperate entities. One can go broke without the other having to give up its assets to satisfy the debts of the other. Thats the name of the game. In the business world it is called spreading the risk.

I can't see how the directors of CNP can continue operating without the backing of their lenders and I can't see the lenders allowing them to continue. On the other hand CER is solvent.

If the directors of CER allow sales of CER property just to satisfy any debt of CNP they will be remiss in their duty and will face the courts for their action if I have anything to do with the matter. (and I will). So the message is:

Keep CNP problem comments dircetly related to CNP.
    Learn to know that there IS a difference.
    Assume that the CER directors and their advisers have CER interests at heart.
    Hope that the CNP monopoly shareholding will be shattered and not just replaced with a greedy merchant bank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.