APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

message for cr8, page-12

1. apg
    119 Posts.
    CR8 you really know very little dont you.
    Why would I ring John winter, what can he posibly tell me. The only thing he knows is the technology and how great it is. Thats hasnt changed for the last 5 years (maybe it has got a little bit more refined) but having a great idea does not mean a damn thing. You fool.
    Ring the company and listen to them give extremely missleading information. They have suggested for some time now about 'the big' announcement, we now find out that that the big announcement was no that great at all, and now we are going to get a better announcement, one that is almost as good as the original. What is the point in ringing the company, I really have run out of faith and time with those guys to be honest.
    I think it is time to back a a year or 2 and look for a take over, this company simply can not do it alone. They are already months behind of the plant upgrade, the BFS and now we are 9 months away from an anouncement, that I atleast, was lead to believe would be in January.
    I dont give a damn if people ramp a stock because it makes no difference, but you are nothing but a ramper of this stock who adds very little substance or fact.
    I admit some of my annouyance is that this stock has really let me doen this year, but mainly you just really annoy me.
    PS do you want any more shares at 4.9 you where so happy about :)
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.