APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

message for cr8, page-20

1. cyw
    3,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    re: Hi E=MC2,
    Thanks for your reply. Guess I am old enough to know there is no such thing as an authoritive confirmation. The key word I used there was LIKELY.
    With no derogative intention to other posters, I think Earnie's information on APG is is as close to authoritive as I can find. Having said that, your knowledge cannot be labelled shallow either.
    With the Cornell deal, 2 issues spring to mind.
    1. Does that mean that the existing large shareholders have given up supporting APG? Or are they now asking for more than an arm and a leg?
    2. The Cornell deal is good as far as there is $3M to draw when needed. But then again, 2% discount on the volume weighted LOWEST daily price for 10 days AFTER the drawdown request + 5% commission sounds a bit like loan sharking to me, although instead of interest, they want an arm and perhaps a leg of APG as well. APG is not a high turnover stock, dumping a few every day for 10 days to get lower buy price may not that difficult to do but I didn't see that happening.
    I always thought Q3 means 30 Sept 2005 but now that you mentioned it, perhaps some could have thought that it is 31 March 2005 and consider the project months behind.
    I have traded APG before but now I only have a few in my superfund. From the looks of things, it looks like there may be a trading opportunity with APG now. APG has never been much more than solvent (probably the Ticor subsidy was their biggest income) and I think all holders of APG would know that. My thinking is that if these guys can hang on for this long on a shoe-string budget, they are tough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.