APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

message for cr8, page-21

1. 1,434 Posts.
    re: Hi CWY,

in ref to post by einstien and questions I comment as follows.

1) The cornell deal is great as APG can draw next time the price has a surge and holds. With the anticipated transaction comming one would hope that the transaction is good enought to firstly push the price much higher and secondly for the price to hold as more news will be anticipated. This is far better than pushing out stock at 4.0c.

2) Cornell have a history of placements like this and with that they have proven to hold. I for one watch the stock very very very very closely via a brokers watch report which shows buying and selling by brokers for any period you desire. It also give no. of trades average prices and the net purchase/sale for the period.

With this I allways inform APG of any large selling so the hole can be plugged if possible (ie an update to the broker, and likewise with any large buying)

Cornell have indicated long term and have faith but no gaurentees!

3) The top 20 took up most of the last 1.0m placement without an issue. APG could have placed more. THe top 20 would take more if asked however it may be unlikely this will happen. THe soon to be anmnounced deal will give us all a better indication as to where and how APG will source future project capital etc. (when i referr to top 20 I can only speak for about 10 that I personally know)

4) For those who watch the stock will know where the buying opportunities are and will take advantage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.