APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

re: reply to earnie whilst i am not in agreeance that they will...

1. 220 Posts.
    re: reply to earnie whilst i am not in agreeance that they will go into oluntary liquidation i must say the volumes on the downside are a little concerning.

once i saw the dump come through last week i quickly pulled my bid from the screen at 3.9c.

thanks God... on closer inspection it is likely to trade at 3.5c comfortably.

if it trades at 3.5 consistently then the next stops are....

3.2c
    3.0c (which being so close to 3.2 i can only imagine it may even happen the same day or within days)
    then
    2.6 and possibly 2.4

people said it would not trade at 5c once again after breaking 6c

then they said well 6c was slightly overvalued so 5c is now justified that it is trading there.

then when it broke 4c people expeced it to support between 4.5 and 4.7 ( i do recall CR8 and e battling it out for Tudor's shares at between 4.5c and 4.7c)

looks like E was a little out now that it is trading at 3.8c

with a possible announcement late may early june it has some time to think about what it wants to do i suspect it will trade at these levels until more people sell fromfrustration and procrastination then it will drift lower....

right now i am not second guessing how low this will go - i will wait for technical violations of the support and resistance lines stated above.

2.5c mark is where i will be looking to buy.

T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.