ATH 0.00% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Dear Dr. Sinclair,Welcome to the unique group known as Prana...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Dear Dr. Sinclair,

Welcome to the unique group known as Prana (now Alternity) Share Holders. Many of us have been with this company for a significant period of time. I, for example, have held shares in this organization for over a decade. I had great hope for PBT434, PBT 2, PBT 512 and the other attenuators developed here, in fact I have family members who need these drugs. Unfortunately, I have watched my "big money" turned into tiny money while loved ones wait. It seems that what was once a dynamic concern has turned into a placid "no big rush" adventure. Our amply remunerated Board of Directors seem to do quite well (while they appear to be doing very little), meanwhile we shareholders languish in a vacuum, waiting...waiting....waiting. We are, indeed, mushrooms (and if you don't know what that refers to - let me know and I'll fill you in). We receive little information, see slight progress, and watch as our hopes/investments wither.

Now you have arrived in our midst. I doubt that you settled here to join us in parting with our "fortunes" and hopes, in fact, we trust you breathe new life in to the development of the attenuators here.

It seems there is one thing the Board of Directors is ALWAYS ON TIME WITH and PURSUED WITH VIGOR - their remuneration request.

Might I suggest you consider the following: In light of the management's "less-than-dazzling" performance, KINDLY vote "AGAINST" item #1 (Non-binding resolution to adopt the Remuneration Report) on the voting form. I believe it might send a valuable message to the Board to adopt a more proactive stance in moving this concern forward.

Thank you, and I hope we all have a merrier holiday season,

A fellow shareholder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $203.0K 45.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
104 103311567 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 31829254 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.