SDV 0.00% 47.0¢ scidev ltd

thanks for that,mittie.but banned?does one get banned here for...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    thanks for that,mittie.
    but banned?does one get banned here for thinking about the inner workings of the Market?
    mittie,I don't think you got my concept.
    The directors knew before hand their Company INL was doing a "ploy" at JRV and so therefor personally,nearest'n'dearest even the INL tea lady could COULD have got "d'Word".

Further,I notice a lot of pilgrims here seem to set great store by Director Buys.While doing that,one should also consider how directors options at x cents[whatever] gives directors plenty of cushion.
    How?well it's in the theory of Accumulation/Doubling Down,pilgrims.If you've got say millions of 1 cent options,buying 350k at 15 don't really disturb ones average accum,hey?One can read here how such gestures give PR Bang for d'Buck.

anyway,mittie.If one gets banned for such musings?
    I can handle it.
    cheers.

ps-big-lebowski,see you take great delight/stature in outing changed tags,dropping d'heavy on rampers.
    I enjoy rampers.I study their psychology.
    One of the reasons I write "distinctively" is so I'm never accused of setting up false avatars.
    Didn't I read that this place had multi avatar single posters talking with themselves,doing d'Boost for CDU?
    that's pretty tragic in my book.
    anyway,off to check my blue sky fliers and glance at how INL is going doin'd'comeback!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 49.0¢ 47.0¢ $89.09K 187.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18703 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.