SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

Message for Pat Volpe

1. 7,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Pat,
       You may or may not read some of the posts on this site....but this will get your attention if you do come here.

So Possum before to reply to me as well - I tried calling last week and have spoken to Pat in the past a few times.

I disagree re: resource stocks....many that have released good announcements have had a good run recently and that includes Aussie Explorers and International ones, even in a bear resources market if people like the news they re-rate the stock accordingly. I'm happy to name those stocks if you like.

I could go back further but this is from the Half-Yearly announced 9/2/15

Maibele North PL 110/94 (subject to farm-in agreement with BCL Limited)

Appointment of MSA Group MSA group appointed to perform a JORC complaint resource calculation in the March quarter of 2015.

Further Work The Group agreed with BCL Limited to:
    • Commission a metallurgical study with results expected towards the end of the March quarter of 2015.
    • Undertake downhole electromagnetic surveying in the March quarter of 2015 to select additional drill targets.
    • Recommence drilling in the March quarter of 2015 to extend the known resource.

Unless we hear from you tomorrow none of these have been completed by the end of the 1st Qtr. Now I know things are often late but a little update today would have been expected from the shareholders and part owners of this company.....Two lines headlined and then the same stuff on Takane again doesn't cut it!

So when is downhole electromagnetic surveying commencing? Or has it already?
    Drilling has it recommenced? Or will it soon? Have targets been selected? I guess that depends on if the surveying is completed or not which we don't know.

Now commissioning a metallurgical study you say? So what was the announcement on the 19/8/14? August last year!

The Board of Botswana Metals Limited is pleased to advise that 286 diamond drill core samples will be despatched today from BCL Limited (“BCL”) to SGS S.A, a global corporation with independent laboratory (“lab”) operations in South Africa (SGS South Africa Pty Ltd, (“SGS”)).

The diamond drill core samples will be analysed by SGS for grade by metres intercepted, mainly for nickel, copper, platinum group elements, and other base metals. The drill core samples will also be analysed for metallurgical (“met”) test work for compatibility to the BCL plant and smelter.

The turnaround time for the lab results is expected to be in the order of four weeks, however this time estimate should be seen as a guide only, as other unforeseen factors may arise.

Now I know met test work takes longer then 4 weeks but near on 8 months!

So what happened to the SGS met testing?

Why are they now commissioning a metallurgical study?

So many unanswered questions.....but IMO can be easily explained.
    Last edited by TraderGT: 30/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 59535139 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15058259 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.00pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.