WKT 0.00% 12.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Message for the downrampers, page-100

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2694
    nameslittle and spids constant ramblings around volume and this notion that a CR is Imminent grow weaker by the day, week or should I say months because it's been a constant of theirs now for over 3 months. Yet here we are and WKT is still operating as a Going Concern with the attractive debt component for Lindi announced to market.

Where's the volume and the support from the T40 they say. As I have shown earlier in the past two and a half years the T40 has added 43M shares to their existing holdings. This also took place after the massively oversubscribed Patterson's CR some 4 years back. Plenty of punch in WKT'S Top 40.

So starting with their existing holdings, then the Patterson's CR, the $3.4M early start program, then the 15c option conversion and let's not forget the constant buying along the way. As you can see, the T40 have demonstrated their capacity to deliver.

I believe we are entering the Goldy Locks period of our Companion Equity pricing. Not to big so Insto's get a little nervous and not to small where shareholders feel disappointed after years of holding strong. Management have had plenty of time to gain a strong understanding of our major shareholders level of available commitment along with that of our Institutions on the final piece of the funding puzzle. The Companion Equity!

So spid and nameslittle with Lindi's Debt component announced and plenty of time for conversation about the structure of our Companion Equity, let's just see what next week brings. What's another week on your Retail CR calls hey. It's already been 3 months and counting. Not an Ongoing Concern of mine I'm afraid. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $4.829K 38.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 195783 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 123767 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ 5832
Last updated 11.15am 08/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.