message from adam bandt, page-65

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Again, you're wrong.

I invest in cleaner technologies my friend, one of which is an improvement on coal, a derivative of brown coal.

I am about integrity, not shutting down an industry!
    You are not listening but again pushing your own issues.
    You are only listening to reply not understand.
    Integrity can be a complex issue for some, for they have been brainwashed to believe that some things are ok to do and others things are for time-wasters or wankers.
    It's time that people accepted if simething makes sense, despite the spite they feel towards it!
    Way back in the thread, I made a side point (that you attached to due to your own biases/issues) and you ran with it/ It was about the expected 2% rise in temps (over next hundred yrs or so). I brushed on it based on showing you how futile it is to invest in the values that companies are placing on their shares/mCaps. They are deceptive due to the fact that world will never allow more than 20% of fossil fuels be burned because at that point science shows that the temps will be higher by 2degrees.And this 'hip pocket'mentality was intended to gain your interest in the matter of not wasting your money.

This thread however is about the insanity and hypocrisy of a government that is going to damage something they would otherwise have someone criminally charged for damaging.
    This is not about someone with imagined and hysterical ideas that you don't give a rats about in your happiness, despite the comfort zone you experience with opposing green/sound thinking.

Take a look at the alternatives to ripping up the GBR. Ahhh floating all the way around it it one alternative (the short cut is not to save fuel, its to make more money in less time!!). The gove thinks we are idiots, but it is just that we are not in immediate power to challenge them - like a dictatorship without the hostility.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.