BHP 0.05% $43.34 bhp group limited

I genuinely appreciate that Rob. You're advice to me about...

1. 95 Posts.
    I genuinely appreciate that Rob. You're advice to me about trading my own trades was sage I'm happy to report. I also enjoy not being cut-down by you and a few others in the minority as I know I have an opposing view point to most being this is a mainly share-holders and thus pro-thread for BHP. :-)

And Regan, well spotted. I thought I would get more people on side if I sometimes provided more balance to my views such as the view espoused in this article which as you pointed out was not so one-sided.

Also, check on smh.com.au and you'll see the article on Perilya (a previous favourite of mine when I was a massive resource bull these past few years) losing money on the ore they produce right now, where they say half the world's mine's are now losing money.

Pretty scary for me to read, even as a bear! I want lower valuations... but not for these businesses not to make money and go out of business. I like to think I am a trader with ethics from this new generation, and not a new Gordon Gecko reincarnation.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$43.34
Change
0.020(0.05%)
Mkt cap ! $219.8B
Open High Low Value Volume
$42.88 $43.34 $42.67 $330.0M 7.648M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2028 $43.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$43.35 15288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.