HAV 0.00% 18.0¢ havilah resources limited

Dr Giles only said he was not provided with the email addresses...

1. 3,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1062
    Dr Giles only said he was not provided with the email addresses (see extract below in italics), when he actually received the Havilah share register. Someone at Havilah had obviously deleted the column that had the email addresses when they downloaded the Excel file report from Computershare.

Someone clearly did not want Dr Giles to send out his letter, as a fellow shareholder, to those email addresses. Lucky that @bogdanturnipboy posted it on HotCopper!

"I have not been provided with Havilah's share register with email addresses.

Therefore this note will only be received by a few shareholders whose email address I happen to have from previous contact". [Extract from Dr Giles' letter that bogdanturnipboy (Post #: 40267427) posting a copy of the letter he received from Dr Chris Giles last weekend]. [emphasis added]

Cheers

These are only my thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $38.28K 213.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48753 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 77972 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.