LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

message from linc energy, page-3

1. Osi
    16,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Nothwithstanding the green light by DERM in relation to Chinchilla me suspects the PB would , like me, be a tad emotional about the CXY closure. Polite forms of words maybe hard to create ATM. CXY may have needed a cornerstone investor to take the next level but today's nonsence places QLD at the top of the political risk scale for unconventional hydrocarbons.

I missed Nocolee's post. If I printed anything like what I think of the QLD government, its policies, processes and biased agendas in relation to UCG I would never be allowed to post on these boards again. I can flame the QLD govenment as a political right (and not be sued) but this isn't the forum to do from I guess.

Back to business ...I suppose we could consider whether LNC could take over (or merge) CXY ... maybe .... but would we want 2 pilot sites in a currently unfriendly state?

My thinking is that Alaska remains the best option for just getting on with building the required UCG infrastructure and hooking it up withing a defined project timeframe.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.