AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

Congratulations Infoseeker - top tipper No. 3. Is there no end...

1. 989 Posts.
    Congratulations Infoseeker - top tipper No. 3. Is there no end to your considerable talents?
    Wish I had known you 2 years ago LOL.

Re Rifci's post. I believe Mal will act in the interests of all shareholders. Isn't this what his past record shows, reinstating companies to trade with profit and thus benefit all shareholders. Hope I am right in my belief.

I hope that the current 4 board members can see that their days are numbered and respect the decision of shareholders vote and resign to allow this company to move on and benefit all shareholders.

RE MOU, ZYL can't even afford the due dilligence. Does anyone have any idea what debts Trantek have? In my opinion the dust has to settle with the new board before jumping in the deep end and taking over another company. This all seems pretty rushed to me. Doesn't sit right.
    Why doesn't Trantek take over ZYL? Seems more logical to my feeble brain and give ZYL shareholders shares in Trantek. LOL.

It will be interesting to see what comes through in regard to Directors Interest in the next couple of days. Perhaps a director may be putting money where his mouth is. I hope so as it would give shareholder confidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $237.9K 13.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440797 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2008049 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.