PRA 0.00% 0.0¢ promesa limited

The first alleged claim of "unpaid wages" stems from at least...

1. 3,697 Posts.
    The first alleged claim of "unpaid wages" stems from at least one (that I was able to find) staff member employed by Imagine Room Asia in 2014 making a comment on Twitter.

Google further and there are two recent reviews of working for Imagine Room Asia and further allegations of non payment and dissatisfaction.

Sure Imagine Room isn't Thred right? And so what if something is afoot at the HK tribunal? It can be settled without damage to Thred right?

Well then claims are made here by misterjoy (of which I didn't read all of due to modded thread)

Claims of misappropriation of funds through gambling?
    Further unpaid wages allegations?
    Devs team gone?
    Investigation by ASIC & ASX?
    These as Taow has stated are very big red flags to ignore at your own peril.

I have been in contact with a previous business associate of David's who claims he is not misterjoy but that his comments warrant re-reading due to accuracy.

But how do you know if you should trust the source?
    Well how many sources do you need to determine there is something askew? The answer? More than one. At the moment I can see three or four sources touting trouble. Jens, misterjoy, and an ex associate of David's.. (That's at least two regarding Thred)

So it started against Imagine Room and has carried through to Thred.

I'm still holding (but less) as I seek as much clarification as I can get. I put the hard word on Ananda via email on PRA's due diligence thoroughness on Thred and the allegations being made. He tried to call but I missed his call and I was too busy juggling phone calls and just overall pissed with the situation at hand. I haven't spoken to him yet.

David Whitaker did contact me directly through Twitter Taow that I have in my message trail in Twitter. So no twatiness here.

So when we hear the countdown should begin Friday what does that mean exactly? That response was a FB response to me asking them online about when we will hear about the important hurdles being met last week.

Who is to say it's not just David with a beer in his hand with no developers or code to be seen sitting in a jacuzzi on an island logged in under the Thred name? It's possible. Likely not accurate.. But possible..

But I don't like finding chinks like this in PRA as it really has been a love child for me.

I was offline to organise roadworthy/rego on my Porsche and I've had the flu so I've been dead to the outside world for a few days. And no I'm not David. But if I was his dad I'd be giving him a stern sit down talking to and prying everything out of him.

The flow of info coming out on Thred like announcing the mobile wallet partnership seems to suggest more of a speed bump issue is afoot rather than a complete collapse of the Thred deal however we have "potentially" two unrelated parties misterjoy and this old associate sounding a much dire trumpet.

What are our thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.