LTR 5.08% 93.5¢ liontown resources limited

Let’s be just a little bit honest here shall we … “the guy” was...

1. 3,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1376
    Let’s be just a little bit honest here shall we … “the guy” was part of a BOD who made the following announcement at a time when ALB was bold enough to into make its “best and final proposal” …

IMG_2554.jpeg

I can see a number of conditions precedent to the BOD recommending shareholders do anything in respect of what ALB were doing. In fact it quite clearly states in the only relevant announcement that “shareholders do not need to take any action” … and as far as I can see there’s not even anything in that announcement about a “take over” - looks more to me as a proposal for a possible future Scheme of Arrangement.

Now you’ve been asked kindly and appropriately for a few weeks to provide the evidence or justification of what you purport was something the LTR Board of Directors and/or Tim Goyder were “about to do” … and have failed to do so.

Why is it you persist to have knowledge of the intended actions of others, feel you can publicly state those things and then feel that it is not appropriate or relevant to provide justification for those statements … sailing just a touch close to the wind I’d suggest…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $2.266B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 97.5¢ 93.5¢ $49.48M 52.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 2797617 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 341986 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.