PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

message from tony schoer

1. 2,131 Posts.
    Hi

Tony asked me to post this message for him...

Enjoy :)

Hi guys,

Thanks for your continued support of the Company.

It was a great pleasure to sign the Native Title Agreement 2 nights ago. The deal will see tremendous employment and business opportunities for a very disadvantaged group of people. We have had Mayala people working on the island with us all year and they have proven to be excellent employees with a "can do" attitude. They just needed someone to give them a fair go and the opportunity to prove themselves. I am very proud of what the Company has done for them to date, and will be equally proud when I see the entire Mayala People start earning benefits which will give them the same opportunities that you and I would take for granted. Many of the elders were very emotional when we all signed the agreement because they know they now have a chance in life to better themselves and their families. Its not just about money, its about the pride they have seeing their youngsters with regular jobs and opportunities.

I must admit I think getting Native Title is the best thing I have done in my working career, both at a professional level and at an emotional one.

We finished the year with a bang, and overall it has been a successful one for Pluton.

I expect it will continue to be exciting in 2011, and while I said earlier in the year that 2010 would be a big year for us, I would expect 2011 to be even bigger.

Hope you and your families have a safe and merry Xmas.

Regards, Tony.

Tony Schoer

Managing Director and CEO

Pluton Resources Limited

phone: +61 3 9867 8283

fax: +61 3 9867 8587

mob: 0411 232 711

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.