TEG 0.00% 0.7¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Message from Top 20 shareholders to TEG board & PT Enso Asia, page-8

1. 21,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2178
    Well put Bod8em. Let's see what this new deal provides in comparison to the one on the table and we can then discuss it in clearer detail. But,IMO, there is no doubt that this management are not beating about the bush and stating quite categorically that they do not intend to be an active participant in the PSC in Aceh. This new deal might include an ongoing share, without participation,that would differentiate between the "new" and the "old" offer and somewhat mitigate the impact of the statement that you quoted. That would be the only difference, but, if there is no ongoing "interest" with this new offer, then management has made it quite clear, if people invested in TEG for the PSC in Aceh, well maybe they should now re-consider their positions because they definitely want out of there..
    Either way, I agree with your sentiment that this is clearly a strong hold until all of this is clarified.

In my saying that we might need to give a vote of thanks to Sky11 and his friends, his suggestion that TEG retain a major share in the PSC has to come with an undertaking that the buyer takes responsibility for all costs, making it more of a J/V than effectively what it was, a takeover, as, frankly, I don't like TEG's chances of raising anywhere near the capital necessary to pay any of the ongoing costs. Probably why we got a relatively "low ball" offer!!
    Let's wait and see what managements views are with the release of the new offer. Talk soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $683 97.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6316280 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4399305 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.