Message in Trump tweet at 8:01 pm Feb 2,, 2019...GS, SVR, RNM, DoD ?

1. 4,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783

Innocuous looking tweet on Virginia politics. I see other things in it.

Donald J.Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Ed Gillespie,who ran for Governor of the Great State of Virginia against Ralph Northam, mustnow be thinking Malpractice and Dereliction of Duty with regard to hisOpposition Research Staff. If they find that terrible picture before theelection, he wins by 20 points!

8:01 PM - Feb 2, 2019

MY READ              5G, 4G  [GS]  [SVR]  [RNM]  [DoD]   [ ID]  [IRS]  

Some alternate reads are possible but I prefer this one.

TIMESTAMP        8-1-(1-6-1-3) -2-2-2-1-9= 9-1-(11)- 223- 9 

Many gematric confirmations within.                     

I cannot publish my proofs  because HC does not want  “ (that type) of post.”                            So don’t complain to me about lack of documentation…it’s all there inTrump’s tweet, anyway.

Trump’stweet is there for you to see. I am just doing a puzzle from it.

Sort oflike a word jumble, anagram, brain teaser  and a crossword. It’s fun.

NOTES  GS=George Soros?   SVR=Russian intel ?   RNM= look it up !

DoD= Dept of Defence    ID=identity    IRS=IRS

One might speculate that the 5Gnetwork will enable RNM , and that US DoD (military and intel) identified aplot by GS by means of the IRS and maybe SVR). . SVR could have collaborated oneither side but since they are enemies of Soros my guess would be that theyprovided confirming intel to the US. Speculation, natch.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.