SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

message to all shareholders

1. 6,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1719
    Guys, I have been posting for some time, although had a break for a few months while in Europe. I just want to comment on the AFR article today and how proud I personally am of the work that George has put into Sundance. We posters, over the years have felt like a family and got very excited about the prospects of our company. George feels the same way about his family and loyalty to them. What I have read just confirms what I do know about him and that is that he has the attributes of a great leader - Humanity and Intellect.

I think the article confirms much of what a handful of posters have been stating. The fact that many on this forum would have liked a much higher return and are disappointed is understandable - but the market does reveal true character as they say.

I will reiterate once more:

1. SDL would be a baslet case if it were not for George. All over IMO and we would be lucky to get anything.
    2. GJ is a very generous man with his time and money. Those who know hon will attest to this. He has give $7 mill plus to charity.
    3. As stated by the head of Atlas Iron, GJ does not need the money. Look at his involvement and Portman experience and you will soon work that one out.
    4.GJ has not had the best of health, yet he has come back for his friends and family at the age of 67 jet lagging his way around the world constantly.
    5.Why cannot people understand that you can only get what people are willing to pay? This is a $1/6 bill buy and a 4.6 bill capex requirement.
    6. Negotiating across Chine, Cameroon and Congo (given this is new ground for the African countries - leveraging of French law) is massively involved.

I take great offence at those who are touting that they want to express their anger at the AGM and for those who are adverse about George, may you aspire to be half the person he is.

Frankly, most posters have very little idea of the interplay between confidentiality agreements and the shifting sands of the parties and their strategies. They are the ones with the big money and the permits. We are the ones with a plan. You cannot beat Goliath every time when you are David with a pebble. I am sure there is enormous pressure on the Africans to hook up with the Chinese. Again, read the Cameroon online newspapers and you will very quickly understand what political pressures are there. If this is reality, then SDL achievement is exceptional. Think about it.

We are very fortunate to have GJ on board and I will enjoy my .57 and be thankful that he is there to get it through for us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.