SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi PythagerousWell said, I was supposed to go on that same...

1. 526 Posts.
    Hi Pythagerous

Well said, I was supposed to go on that same ignore list too...

Just wanted to say to all share holders...

if you are one of those that bought in above 60c then for heavans sake buy some more now so when we get 57c you wont be loosing money....

Easy maths in my book.......imo

We will either get the 57c or someone else will bid higher.....or the world stock market will crash and we will get sweet nothing...either way, all this moaning and groaning about things is not going to help one bit...

Good luck all and remember things are not always as they appear. just when you all thought a JV partner was around the corner, along came Hanlong, now everyone thinks its all over for sdl, Well whats around the corner next....????who knows??? Anything could be announced over the coming weeks, and it may very well surprise us all, just like the Hanlong deal or plane crash etc surprised us....no-one on HC knows the truth of what has been discussed behind closed doors or what might happen next, so I say just calm down and relax and wait..we have no control over what will happen, history has proven that to us already..all imo etc

When you calm down, try to work out a way to re-coop some money by trading in or out etc everything is an opportunity in this game..imo

cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.