CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Guessing only, but they are probably flat to the boards working...

1. 4,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    Guessing only, but they are probably flat to the boards working all sorts of hours getting the plant up and running, dealing with all the contractors and suppliers.
    sayings of Chairman Buffett suggest that the stockmarket is a device where by wealth is transferred fom the impatient to the patient has some merit.
    The longer you can hold back the better the org-sm is I read somewhere, (wouldnt know tho) Tch , there I go again.

There will be much activity at the station. A lot of final details can be very nagging- little things that still have to be done, and all that. Its a bit asymtotic (is that how you spell it?) but not entirely. We are lucking into good copper and cobalt markets, customers waiting, lights on, etc. so Im sticking some good liquor in the fridge and cabinet to celebrate with when the good ship Compass Oxides slides down the ramp into the water.
    Ive booked a leading covergirl to launch it down the ramp in a very small bikini. It does get a bit hot up there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.