CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Goldman Sachs calls spot U meeting contract U at the highs by...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Goldman Sachs calls spot U meeting contract U at the highs by end THIS year. And we all know what Dines and Casey think. Take a tip from U-majors' recent price movements longtooth.

Anyway who said CMR is a U-stock (not) haha. I dont see any U-value increment in the SP. SP doesnt even represent anywhere near fair value for the Oxides increment for mine ... and THAT is about to start earnings flow. Didnt u see Bob's big SMILE on that recent Adelaide Advertiser pix?

I aint sending anything to CMR. Lets see if they are on the ball looking and can pick up the vibes.

I will SIMPLIFY the thought process viz

(1) HNC ... why pay 1 bill for 50% of sulphides when for about 400 mill they could now buy CMR and take the lot ... OR better still, a more palatable pro-rata 70% control (SUCCESSFUL ABRA MODEL) and end up in charge for peanuts (INC the R.J.URANIUM.F bonus) ... then they can build the plant as they like, with U-circuit as well to boot.

Partial "friendly" T/O ala AII is indeed the successful model ... how easy was that ... nothing friendly about ANY T/O ! And easy to crunch SP ahead of such "friendliness" with stock they already hold, and since under 5%, they wouldnt even need declare ... we would be blind until it happened. Sacrifice a few peons to nail the King !

(2) HNC ... why back door into ABRA if it aint gonna be used as the shark vehicle in OZ ... and at least LEVERAGE for sulphides JV. NICE job done on that (shareholder) naive group ... SP was WEAK until target holding reached !

(3) CMR ... why not use credit facility leverage at 422 per share credit to buy back shares on-market at 2+ bucks or so per share ? Thats like paying 50c for a buck !

(4) Shareholders ... do we really know who our friends are or are we being set up for a "favour" we wont be able to refuse?

A bit of liquid ambrosia tonite in the company of mega Olympians further cleared the thought process to the point where I could write u a hypothetical script worthy of the great JR Ewing himself ... alias, roadmap to smooth predation without a yelp.

Lets not forget HNC's previous half dump at 410 without first letting CMR know of their intention. That was real "friendly" wasnt it. Remember HNC are 40% PRC owned and PRC are looking for resource assets on the cheap. U wanna trust them any time this side of seeing their cash finally in our hands?

So long as our SP is under fair value, we are on the receiving end to anything dished out. If ever there was an URGENCY to address this extreme vulnerability it is NOW.

IMBOOC

PS Wiza I understand yr feelings. I gotta stay optimistic tho. My immediate concern is staying in control of our assets and hoping resources supercycle is in uptrend at time of sulphides JV deal conclusion, some time likely H2 next year, so we can deal at a par, pray Zeus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.